The National Security Agency (NSA) can and will provide access to your corporate profile and capability information contained in the Acquisition Resource Center (ARC) database to other Intelligence Community Agencies (IC) and appropriately cleared vendors. You must consent to this to continue with the registration process.
As a registered vendor with the NSA/IC ARC you are agreeing to comply with Title 18 USC 1001:
1001. Statements or entries generally
- Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully-
- Falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;
- Makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or
- Makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry.
- Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both. If the matter relates in an offense under chapter 109A, 109B, 110, or 117, or section 1591, then the term of imprisonment imposed under this section shall be not more than 8 years.